This notice discloses the privacy practices for ProductDescriptionsInc.com (“PDSINC”) and applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
What information does PDSINC collect?
ProductDescriptionsInc.com is the sole owner of the information collected on this website. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily provide to us when you make a purchase, register for our newsletter or contact us via email, phone/fax or mail. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
On some pages, you can order services, request information and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Company name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit/debit card information (third-party)
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
What control do I have over the information I share?
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
How does PDSINC use the information it collects?
- We use the information you provide about yourself when you place an order only to provide the services you purchased. We do not share this information with third parties except to the extent necessary to fulfill that order. In addition, we may use your personal information to create personalized recommendations and offers. For example, we may use your information to determine which related services you might like the most and/or offer you discounts.
- We use return email addresses to answer emails we receive, as well as communicate with you regarding your orders. This may include sending you order confirmations, payment receipts, invoice/statements and delivery information. From time to time, we may also use your email address to communicate other information, including but not limited to coupons, news, special offers and notification of new services. Your email address will never be sold or shared with third parties except where necessary to fulfill your order.
- We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website or that Y number of men and Z number of women completed our registration form. However, we do not disclose anything that could be used to personally identify those individuals.
- Finally, we never use or share personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to those described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
How does PDSINC secure my data?
We take precautions to protect your information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Any sensitive information, like credit card information, is processed using a reputable third-party, secure credit card processor like PayPal. Some information is stored in a secure third-party accounting software. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In addition to using encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to sensitive information.
How does I access or correct my information?
We will correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information if you send us a request via mail or email that credibly shows the error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.